How to do it
1. Look what films have already been made and where they are from.
2. Make your own film about the place and people you want to show.
3. Submit your film and we will place it on the map.
5. Win exceptional prizes, such as a screening of your film at a London festival, and enrich the global film map with a story from your street.
What the Rules Are:
1. The maximum length of the film is 10 minutes.
2. The location of the film must be searchable on the map of Prague; i.e. the address of the street depicted in the film must be known so that the film can be added on the film map.
3. The competition films must be submitted by September 7, 2015.
4. Please, read our Terms and Conditions before submitting a film.